There are many reasons why one puts on weight or is overweight, but the most common causes are:
1. Inherent obesity
3. Eating more than necessary
4. Psychological factor
5. Lack of exercise
6. Physiological cause
8. Long-term drinking
9. Drug affect
10. Enzyme Maladjustment
11. Over-eating after pregnancy
The problems caused by being overweight are:
1. High blood pressure, hyperlipemia, arteriosclerosis, heart diseases, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, and diabetes mellitus.
2. Fatty liver and cirrhosis, which may be caused by the fat that deposits in the liver.
3. Wearisome and easy fatigue, which causes one to want to sleep more.
4. Long periods of overweight put extra weight on the body, usually resulting in back and knee problems.
5. Sexual dysfunctions.
6. Having a shorter life.
Benefits of losing weight:
1. Decreasing the chances of having a chronic disease and being healthier.
2. A younger and more attractive appearance.
3. Being more fit.
4. Having more energy.
5. Living and enjoying a longer life.
6. Being able to move easier and faster.
7. Less sweating.
Lose Weight Therapy:
The treatment principals of the obesity are regulating the endocrine system, improving the body’s excitation, reducing over-sleeping, controlling the appetite, promoting the excreted function and increasing the excitement.
2. Ear Acupuncture-
Although having the same effects as regular acupuncture, this treatment requires auricular – seed pressing therapy, which is very effective for losing weight. Treat once every 3-5 days. Seven treatments make up a course.
By massaging the local places that stores fat in the human body with an instrument or hand, it increases the blood circulation, promotes the metabolism, makes the fat catabolism, and helps the flaccid muscles return to normal.
4. Herb: Diet tea, Green tea, Golong tea.
5. Yamato Enzyme
IDEAL AND DESIRABLE BODY WEIGHT